JCD owns over 400,000 sq feet of Industrial Park space in some of Ireland’s most established industrial locations.
Our industrial parks with landscaped areas offer clients multiple choices with complete flexibility as the units are designed to facilitate the sub division/combination of units. With top quality infrastructure and high standards of design and finish, these parks offer effective business operating facilities making it ideal for manufacturing and assembly, warehousing, retail and corporate offices.
- Blarney Business Park – Full Planning Permission granted and all consents in place for a 60,000 sq ft high bay modern logistics facility which can be delivered in 9 months to full turnkey specification. Designed to the latest international standards, the development is capable of sub division and is suitable for manufacturing, warehouse & logistic uses.
- Gateway Business Park – 100,000 sq ft of ultra-modern industrial and office space
- North Point Business Park – 250,000 sq ft of light industrial, showroom and office space
- North Link Business Park – 50,000 sq ft of prime industrial space
- North Valley Business Centre – 24,000 sq ft of premium office space with underground car parking facilities
Specialising in the thoughtful design, build and lease of these spacious units, our clients range from multinational companies such as DHL, Watson-Marlow, Cognex, Nisbets and Snap On to Irish companies including Kelleher’s Electrical Suppliers, Old Mill Confectionary, Dan Sheehan Floor Coverings and Heat Merchants.
All our industrial properties are strategically located on key national routes to facilitate our customers to do business quickly and efficiently. With ample car parking and situated on bus routes, it makes it highly convenient for tenants and visitors alike.