T5@Ireland is a joint venture between JCD and US data centre owner and operator T5 Data Centers.
With locations in both Cork and Dublin, T5@Ireland will offer large indigenous and multinational companies “white space” in the best built and operated data centres with Tier 1 connectivity. The first Colocation building will commence Q2 2020.
- 5 acre strategic site
- 5 miles (8 kilometres) east of Cork City and 15 minutes from Cork International Airport
- Two 7MW facilities and one hyperscale building designed to support a 32MW critical IT load
- Directly connected to Ireland’s 5 largest fibre networks with multiple diverse routes
- Power connection from the adjoining 110 KV Castleview Substation 100 metres from the site
- Castleview Substation is dual fed from two main regional power stations
- 10 acre site located in the well established Clonshaugh Business and Technology Park
- 5 miles from the heart of Dublin City Centre and 3 miles from Dublin airport
- Dublin’s Port Tunnel, the M1 and M50 motorways are all within 5 minutes of the site
- 105,000 sq ft Wholesale Colocation Data Centre, designed to support 7MW critical IT load
- Located on Dublin’s T50 fibre ring
- Directly opposite GTT’s EMEA NOC, where all their subsea cables interconnect