With locations in both Cork and Dublin, we will offer large indigenous and multinational companies “white space” in the best built and operated data centres with Tier 1 connectivity.
Located in prime locations, both sites have full planning permission, power allocation and Fibre access.
Data Centre at Little Island, Cork
- 32.5 acre strategic site
- 5 miles (8 kilometres) east of Cork City and 15 minutes from Cork International Airport
- Full planning permission for two 8MW facilities and one hyperscale building designed to support a 32MW critical IT load
- Directly connected to Ireland’s 5 largest fibre networks with multiple diverse routes
- Power connection from the adjoining 110 KV Castleview Substation 100 metres from the site
- Castleview Substation is dual fed from two main regional power stations
- Super fibre connectivity with direct access to the Aurora dark fibre cable and the GTT express cable which provides the lowest latency between the US and Europe